End to End ATM Management Objectives
- Sanid’s objective is to save cost within the ATM operation by introducing efficiencies and the pro-active management of ATM services and cash levels.
- By using CWC Software, Sanid enable the Banks to reduce costs by minimizing the costs per ATM per period and minimizing the total costs by balancing CIT and interest costs while Sanid increases margin by insourcing ATM Management with a fixed price per ATM and planning and executing orders smartly.
End to End ATM Management Goal
To achieve our goals, it is important to understand the complete ATM Cash Management Cycle; also understand that ATM Forecasting & Monitoring alone, will not create the necessary savings but only will create a good foundation.
Traditionally, Banks reduces costs by minimizing the number of stops and minimizing the interest costs by demanding just in time replenishment while CIT companies focuses on margins by executing as much stops as possible, knowing the orders in advance or working with a fixed schedule as well as smartly planning stops on a route.
These different objectives resulting in conflicts of interest between Banks and CIT, minimal number of stops versus maximum number of stops and just in time ad hoc orders versus efficient route planning.
By using CWC Software, Sanid enable the Banks to reduce costs by minimizing the costs per ATM per period and minimizing the total costs by balancing CIT and Interest Costs while Sanid increases margin by insourcing ATM Management with a fixed price per ATM and planning and executing orders smartly.
The result is a reduced conflict of interest between Bank and CIT as the following is achieved; Optimized number of stops, just in time planned orders, optimized costs for the bank – fixed price model, machine availability within the agreed SLA.
End to End ATM Management Services:
Our End to End ATM Management include
- Order Management
- Cassette Packing
- Count Back
- First Line Maintenance
- Second Line Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- One Line Maintenance
- Forecasting Cash
- Forecasting of Preventive Maintenance Services
- Optimization of Cash or Services per ATM
Cash Point Management
- First Line Maintenance (FLM)
- Second Line Maintenance (SLM) - Complete OEM Management with SLA reporting.
- Complaint Management
- KPI Management
- SLA Management
SLM & FLM Management
- SLM Management
- FLM Management